The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data as confidential and handle it in line with statutory data protection provisions and this data protection policy.
The controller in the sense of data protection laws is:allod Immobilien- und Vermögensverwaltungsges. mbH & Co. KG
Culemeyerstraße 2, 12277 Berlin
Phone: +49 (30) 884593-0
Fax: +49 (30) 884593-790
This website uses so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer and stored by your browser. The purpose of cookies is to make our service more user-friendly, effective and secure.
CONTACT FORM / COMMUNICATION BY E-MAIL
The use of our website is possible without providing personal data.
If you send us inquiries via contact form, this is always done on a voluntary basis. In this case, your inquiries, including the personal data provided by you, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry. As a matter of principle, we do not pass on your data to third parties without your consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
Your Data Protection Rights / Data Subject Rights
In accordance with current case law, you are entitled to the following rights under certain conditions with regard to your personal data:
- A right to access information under Article 15 of the GDPR, a right to have information corrected under Article 16 of the GDPR, and a right to have information deleted under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Consent can be revoked at any time in accordance with Article 7 of the GDPR.
- Within the framework of the right to complain in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR, there is also the possibility of contacting the supervisory authority responsible for allod Immobilien- und Vermögensverwaltungsges. mbH & Co. KG, the Berlin commissioner for data protection and freedom of information, at www.datenschutz-berlin.de.
- In line with Article 20 of the GDPR you have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- In addition, according to Article 21, paragraph 1, of the GDPR, you may object to the data processing for reasons arising from your particular situation without having to adhere to any particular form.
If possible, please direct any inquiries in this regard to the Data Protection Department at the above-mentioned postal address.
Changes to Our Data Protection Regulations
We reserve the right to amend this data protection policy on occasion so that it always complies with current legal requirements or in order to reflect changes to our services in the data protection policy, for instance when new services are introduced. The new data protection policy will be valid for your next visit in such cases.
Questions for the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer using the following contact details:
Hr. D. Klapproth
Phone: +49 (30) 8224888
As of 16.03.2020